This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website www.jamonia.com. (hereinafter the Page), owned by JAMONIA Gestión, S.L. (hereinafter, JAMONIA), a mercantile company with registered office at C / Ayala, 142, 28006 MADRID (Spain), with CIF number B831120003, registered in the Mercantile registry of the province of Madrid, in Volume 16977, Folio 1 Section 8 Sheet M-290.497 and with email address: email@example.com
For the use of the Page requires the express acceptance of the user of each and every one of the clauses indicated in this Legal Notice, as well as each of the specific warnings or clauses that are established for the contracting of certain services, products or use of areas of the Page.
In case of not accepting the clauses established in this Legal Notice, the user must refrain from accessing and / or using the services and / or contents made available to them.
USE OF THE PAGE
The user undertakes not to use the Site to carry out activities contrary to the laws, morality, public order and, in general, to make use in accordance with the conditions established in this Legal Notice. Likewise, it is obliged not to carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities by sending messages that use a false identity.
JAMONIA acts exclusively as the person in charge of the Website as a provider of an information service about its own services, not being responsible for the contents that, in contravention of these general conditions, users may send or publish, the user being the sole responsible for the veracity and legality of the same.
JAMONIA may interrupt the service of the Page that is being used by the user and immediately resolve the relationship with the user if it detects a use of the Page of any of the offered services that it may consider contrary to what is expressed in this Legal warning.
You can check the terms and conditions of purchase on our website http://www.jamonia.com/es/content/3-terminos-y-condiciones-de-uso
PROTECTION OF NAVIGATION
When connecting to the Internet, it is convenient that, in addition to taking care of the basic aspects of terminal protection, the following precautionary measures should be taken into account:
• Use updated versions of browsers.
• When accessing the restricted access area, verify that access is made using the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) security protocol to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the information provided.
• Browse known websites.
• Do not accept the execution of programs whose download occurs automatically, if you do not trust the sources that originate your download.
• In the event that public or shared devices with third parties are used, confirm that the automatic password reminder option is not activated.
a) Protection of passwords.
The passwords provided are absolutely confidential so it will be the responsibility of the user to make good use of them, having to observe a duty of care in their custody and use.
In this regard, passwords should not be written on paper or in terminal documents.
The password can be changed periodically. In this case, it is recommended that the chosen password be a hard-to-deduct password, avoiding that they coincide, for example with your birthday, birth date, telephone number, etc.
For security reasons, access to the services offered by JAMONIA can be blocked if the access code is entered incorrectly a number of times.
b) Protection against viruses.
Viruses are programs that are installed in the terminal, usually hidden from the owner, with purposes that are harmful to the user's equipment (for example, destroying files, spreading to other computers or causing the computer to malfunction). To avoid possible virus infections it is convenient:
• Have an updated antivirus software, so you should consult the instructions of the program's manufacturer to keep the automatic update active.
• Analyze with the antivirus the documents received by electronic means or that come from external media such as portable devices.
• Install programs that come from secure sources that do not violate intellectual property rights.
• It is convenient to install an antispyware system to avoid spyware, best known for its term in English spyware. Likewise, it is recommended to configure a spam filtering system to limit the sending of unwanted mass emails.
• In case of receiving unsolicited emails it is advisable to confirm the sending with the sender or delete the message directly. It should never be opened even if it comes from a known sender.
• Do not participate in run Chained or forward mail indiscriminately • Do not directly run the attached files, it is much safer to extract them previously to a directory on the computer. Having an antivirus program does not ensure the total protection of the user's equipment, mainly due to two reasons: it is so new that it is detected by the virus library of the program or that a "false positive" occurs, that is to say, that a program possesses in its programming code sequences that are assimilated to a virus. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND INDUSTRIALLa totality of the Page: text, images, trademarks, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, is protected by the laws on Intellectual and Industrial Property, being prohibited its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, except for personal and private use. JAMONIA does not guarantee that the contents are accurate or error-free or that the free use of the same by the user does not infringe the rights of third parties. The good or bad use of this page and its contents is under the responsibility of the user. Also, the reproduction, retransmission, copying, cession or retransmission, total or partial, of the information contained in the Page, whatever its purpose and the means used for it, without prior authorization from JAMONIA.ENLACES OR LINKSThe Site may include links to third party sites. The pages belonging to third parties have not been reviewed nor are they subject to controls by JAMONIA. In any case, JAMONIA can not be held responsible for the contents of these websites or the measures adopted regarding their privacy or the processing of their personal data. MENDORES DE AGADAJAMONIA reminds users of legal age, that they are in charge of minors, it will be their sole responsibility to determine what services and / or contents are not appropriate for the age of the latter. JAMONIA informs them that there are computer programs that allow filtering and blocking access to certain content and services, so that parents or guardians, for example, can decide what content and Internet services to which minors can access and which are not. JAMONIA'S RESPONSIBILITIES will not be directly or subsidiarily responsible for: • Quality of service, speed of access, the correct functioning or the availability or continuity of operation of the Page. n be caused in the user's equipment by the use of the Page • The cases in which a third party, violating the established security measures, access the messages or use them for the remission of computer viruses • The vices and defects of all type of content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available • The legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents transmitted by users with the use of the page or the services offered therein, as well as their accuracy or veracity. JAMONIA does not control the use that users make of the Page, nor guarantee that they do so in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice. By way of example and without limitation, the user will be responsible for: • The contents introduced by them. , especially of the data and information entered and sent to JAMONIA through the Page • Of the realization of any type of illicit action, harmful to rights, harmful and / or harmful • Of the custody of your username and password , not having to communicate it to third parties, in order to prevent identity theft or the provision of untruthful or incorrect data.FUERO AND LEGISLATIONThe present General Conditions are subject to Spanish legislation, which will be applicable in relation to its validity, interpretation, execution and compliance. The intervening parties agree that any litigation, discrepancy, question or claim resulting from the ecution or interpretation of this contract or related to it, directly or indirectly, will be definitively resolved through arbitration (*), within the framework of the Arbitration court of the official chamber of commerce and industry of Madrid to which the administration of the arbitration and the appointment of the arbitrator or arbitrators in accordance with its Regulations and Statute. If the arbitration is not carried out by mutual agreement or was declared void, both parties submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid, expressly waiving his own jurisdiction if this were another. The User declares to have read, know and accept these General Conditions in all their extension of equity or right.